christmas
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Ups and downs
I'm going to complain for a few minutes. I have been on a roller coaster of emotions lately. I have been trying to make some crafts to sell on etsy this last month-month and a half to help make us some money. Especially lately where I'm not getting a lot of hours at work. We just aren't getting very many people coming in, so that's where I have decided to make crafts and sell it on-line. So far I'm NOT having any luck. :( I came up with another idea to do which I thought would have been a better idea than the first since there are a lot of holidays coming up and I'm still NOT having any luck. It sucks! I know I have to spend money to get started up but at what point do I just need to just give up. There is one thing you do need to know about me and that is I have always been very hard on my self and I get down pretty easy. I mean I have been working on trying to make extra money so we can go on trips! Plus it is always nice to have extra money in the bank! My office manger also started up a business a little bit before I did and I helped her think of things to do. We were going to work together but I just works out better than we don't since it would be a little complicated. It's hard to see her have such a success and I'm not. So now I have wasted close to $45 on supplies and nothing is going any where with it. It just makes me feel bad, I'm trying my best but nothing is happening and I can't do anything to help it out.
On the up side.....
Last Friday night we went to Brigham had dinner and we went to the temple with Aarons parents. We had some names that we needed to do Sealings for. This was our first time doing Sealings again since we got married and it was a little after a year that we had gotten married, so I was pretending that it was our wedding again. This time I was A LOT CALMER!!! I think it would have made a difference if I had watched a Sealing first. Our Sealer was really cute. He got so emotional with some of the people we were Sealing. Some of the people were from the 1700-1800s. They have been waiting for such a long time to be Sealed for eternity. It's pretty cool to be apart of that experience for these people. I was planning on taking my camera so I could get pictures of us at the temple but I left my purse at the house so the pictures that I'm putting on here are from when we went to the Brigham open house.
This Saturday will be OPENING DAY for duck hunting! I'm not sure if Aaron or myself is more excited for me to join the guys. During the Preston Rodeo Weekend we found a pair of waiters for me. For my birthday he got me a hunting coat. Last night I got home from work and he had gotten me a present... can you call guess what me got me??? Some hunting gloves. THEN we made a drive to Wal-Mart and end up getting me a long sleeved camo under shirt. I am pretty excited. I'm not exactly sure why since I don't ever want to shoot a duck OR have to go fetch one that someone else has shot. I am excited for the over night camp out. Last year when I went it was a little cold but it was very pretty to watch the sun rise. On top of just feeling down my father in law called Aaron to confirm some plans about tomorrow and I may or may not be going hunting now. I guess there are people that check you for licenses. I don't want to have to go through that again (like I did when we were in fish lake, the Conservation Officer was FOR SURE that I was fishing with out a license. MY husband is trying to go into law enforcement, why would I risk getting in trouble... I don't like being in trouble so I try to avoid it.) So who knows what I'll do now. If I do go I will for sure post how the over night duck hunting experience went. But for now I will add some pictures from last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment