christmas

Monday, October 28, 2013

Birthday/Halloween

This Friday we went down to Salt Lake. It was Ryans birthday/Halloween party. I have tried to get our costumes figured out for like a month. The ONLY thing I could get Aaron to agree with me on was being Booth and Dr. Brennan. Its not what I wanted to do but it was cheap and easy. 

On Saturday morning we went to Golden Corral for a birthday breakfast. The breakfast was actually better than the dinner. After breakfast we went shopping to get the last minute stuff that we had forgotten. The a few hours later the party finally started. It was very fun, and some pretty cute costumes. We played a few games, did a little karaoke and then finished it off with a few episodes of goosebumps. Here are a few pics of me and my besties.
Karyn and I at the halloween party!

Bones and Booth

Isn't he pretty handsome!

Booths belt buckle. Aaron is very proud of this belt.


Booth and Wreck it Ralph

Wreck it Ralph
(I'm not sure what the girls name is, I've never seen the movie)


No comments:

Post a Comment