I haven't ever liked New Years. I don't like staying up late. I like my sleep! I think there has only been a few times that I have actually stayed up for it. If I do something then I can make it. Last night I made it to 11:15 and I was out.
This year we spent New Years with Aarons family. It was pretty fun, had family time, played games and watched a few movies. But that was the problem. We watched a few to many.... and so I crashed.
What I really want to write about is about making resolutions. I don't know how many people read my blog but maybe if I write them on here then hopefully I will actually keep them.
Tasha New Years Resolutions:
1. Be more positive.
2. Be kinder to people around me.
3. Be a better wife.
4. Be more organized. Clean more often.
Stuff I would like to do: (hopefully I can do some of them)
1. Go on a trip. (To cali)
2. Go on a cruise.
3. Take more adventures.
4. Take another trip out to Chicago. (But if I had to I could wait one more year.)
5. Save lots of money to go on my Fiji trip in '15!
6. Make lots and lots and LOTS of money to go on all of my trips (and I didn't even add the other few places that I'd like to see.)
Hope you all have a happy 2014!
No comments:
Post a Comment