christmas

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Time

Christmas has come and gone. It's kind of sad. I love Christmas. It is one of my favorite holidays. I wish it lasted a little longer though. I was so excited for Christmas this year. Mostly because I was able to get to skype my brother. He is doing really well. He has not changed one bit. But I'm pretty sure Fiji has changed since Karson has been there. :) Now just four more months and he will be home! I can't wait. It has been a long two years it feels like. He has been gone forever. 

This Christmas I got a gun, a gun case (its camo with pink in it! I like it!) and bullets,
 a clam
(I got to open it up to get to the pearl!) It was pretty gross but the pearl is very pretty! I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet. I got a new purse, a foot warmer, a foot spa!
I can't wait to use this! And some knee high boots and teal flats.
I love all of my gifts I got but one that I really like is something Karson gave us. Its called a masi.
It means a wall rug (something to that effect, I think that's what Kars told me it meant). It is made out of roots. I love having a part of Karson/ Fiji with me. It constantly makes me remember my brother but on a down fall it make me want to visit Fiji even more than I already do. My family and I are planning on taking a trip out there in 2015. So now comes the hard part... Tying to save our money! Wish us luck because we need it!


I hope every one had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment