September has been a pretty good month! The Nelson family got together once again. The boys ditched us for a USU vs U of U football game. So we decided that we would go shopping. It was pretty fun. It was nice to get out and have a girls day again. We ended up getting some cute clothes for our Nelson family pictures. And then we had a baby blessing.
September 15th was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I can't believe it has already been a year. Its gone by so fast but its been a very good year. I had my first duck hunting experience. I went out with the guys while they were hunting. It sure did suck having to get up soo early but it was very worth it when we saw the sunrise. We were able to go to Chicago for Christmas and spend some time in Windy City with my brother-sister in law. That was a cold and very fun experience. We would really like to go back again but next time it wont be in the winter so we can go do a few more things! :)We had a few camping/fishing trips.
My besty came over and spent the weekend with us. It was sure nice to have some company. (Im getting bored with it just being the two of us. It would sure be nice if some people our age would think were cool and would like to hang with us.) We went to a few rodeos. And the most important thing that has happened was the my hubby surprised me for our anniversary. He packed the bags and we spent the night in the Old Rock Church house that we spent our honey moon night in. We went out to dinner, watched some football, put in a movie and I was out by 8:30.... That was an accident but I guess I was more tired than I thought. But the back of my eye lids played a better movie that what we were watching. In the morning Aaron surprised me with one more thing.... He took all of the pictures that we have taken while being together and made a movie slide show. Its the sweetest thing ever. I sure do love my husband! It was a good way to end the first year. Now to many more years and fun adventures to come!
.jpg)



Oops. I didn't realize I talked about a few of the things in my last post.
ReplyDeleteYay! Pictures! Now I guess we have to follow through on our end of the bargain!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Didn't know Aaron had it in him to plan a surprise!
Yay you up dated! And the page is really cute!
DeleteYa Aaron did a really good job. It's a good thing my plans fell through.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete