A couple things have been and will be going on this week. I had to re-register my car but sadly I had to change it to the Utah plates. Maybe we'll frame my old plate so I'll have some part of good ol' Idaho still with me. It was a pretty big life change lol. My husband and father in law think that my car looks pretty good now but I totally disagree. I knew that I would possibly be staying here longer than I thought especially if I ended up marrying a UT boy, which is what ended up happening. So.... Changing my plates were going to be happening sooner than later. We've been looking and looking for jobs but the only state the would look at Aaron was UT so I knew that I would be stuck here for a long time. I love the Logan area plus its really close to home. Once I knew we could have the chance of moving anywhere I was loving the idea mainly because I wanted a new scene to look at besides Preston and Logan. I guess even if we do stay in UT it will hopefully be somewhere a little different then around here. Some warmer weather during the winters would be pretty nice. I'm not much of a snow lover. It's a good thing that I love my husband and I will follow him where ever we get a job.
On a better note! My hubby is GRADUATING on Saturday! It will be so nice having him done with school!
Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment